Showing all 6 results
Chandrashekar aka Naveen is a Traditional Wrestler and a Trainer by profession. He possesses over 10years of experience in the field of Personal Training. His hobbies mainly include working out and staying fit. He is to the motto “Limitations Exists Only If You Let Them”.
A typical cricket enthusiast, Chetan is an Engineer by profession, and a Trainer by passion. He has about 15 years of experience in the field of training. His certifications, to name a few include;
1. GGU certification in Personal Training
2. Proton Fitness Advance Personal Training Level 1 certification.
3. Aqua Therapy Level 1 certification
IFAA Functional Training Level 1 certification and many more
Jagadeesh (JACK) is a former professional body builder and an endurance athlete. He specializes in Cross Fit and Sports Mentorship with over 15+ years of experience in the fitness industry. His main goal is to “Empower the Next Generation
I am Abdullah Zohaib a Physiotherapist by profession.
Completed my bachelor of physiotherapy from JSS college of physiotherapy and am pursuing my Masters degree in sports science. Am a sports enthusiast and am passionate about food, pets, adventures and motorsport.
- 1 1/2 year as intern at Vo2 max
- 6 months at Mysore ortho clinic at doctors corner Mysore
- And am currently a staff at Vo2 Max from 8 months.
I’m Neethu physiotherapist by profession. I finished my bachelor of physiotherapy from KMCT college of allied health science, Kozhikode, Kerala. In my bachelor published my research work on "Role of moderate intensity interval training and training by mechanical devices in weight reduction among obese population - a comparative study"
Work experience: 6 month internship from jss hospital Mysore, moulana hospital Malappuram and KMCT hospital Kozhikode. 2 months as a staff in vo2max physiotherapy rehabilitation fitness.
I am Shree Vidhya whose is self motivated, hard working physiotherapist with outstanding people skills, easy adaptability and ability to work with people of all levels.
I have completed my Bachelor of physiotherapy from JSS College of physiotherapy and pursuing my Masters degree in movement science.
- Worked as an intern in Vo2max physiotherapy rehabilitation fitness for 1 years.
- Working in Vo2Max Physiotherapy Rehabilitation fitness as a full time staff from past 8 months
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients and cared to maximize the rehabilitation of patients impacting on recovery.
- Identifying the cause of trauma and designing safety and effective physical therapy treatment plan.
- Subject top marks holder in sociology and psychology and neurophysiotherapy for the year 2016-2021.
I Am Karthik physiotherapist by profession and a budding powerlifter by passion. Sports and fitness enthusiast. Represented Karnataka at national level throwball tournaments.
Finished my Bachelor of physiotherapy from JSS College of physiotherapy and pursuing my Masters degree in sports science.
I was a subject topper for CBR in my bachelor published my research work on stroke impact scale and its cultural adaptations to Karnataka.
2 year internship in Vo2max physiotherapy rehabilitation fitness
8 months as a full time staff in Vo2Max Physiotherapy Rehabilitation fitness
Pursued her Bachelor's in Physiotherapy from NITTE institution of physiotherapy, Mangalore in the year 2018-19. Gold medalist for the academic year of 2018-19. Joined SLES multi-specialty hospital, mysore from MAY 2019 to AUG 2019 and Joined Vo2max as a full time Senior therapist at VO2max physiotherapy rehabilitation fitness. she is currently pursuing his Master's in Physiotherapy.
Pursued his Bachelor's in Physiotherapy from JSS college of physiotherapy, Mysore in the year 2019-20. Joined Vo2max as an intern in the 3rd year of his BPT and now having about 4+ years of experience in this field, he is currently working as a full time Senior therapist at VO2max physiotherapy rehabilitation fitness. He is currently pursuing his Master's in Physiotherapy.
- Kinesio Taping.
- Functional Dry Needling.
- Asian Tennis Federation Tennis Tournament for Women's 2019 held at Mysore Tennis Club.
- Karnataka state Mini-Olympics 2022 held at Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore.